Regulations for using the Things I Mean – TIMmobile application
For the purposes of these Regulations, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Administrator – DKK DEVELOPMENT DZIAŁO, KRZYSZTOFIŃSKI, KUBASIK, SPÓŁKA JAWNA, ul. Inwestorów 5, 39-300 Mielec, NIP: 8172191964
Applicationapplication – Things I Meandistributed by or with the consent of the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as: “TIM” designed to be installed on Mobile Devices, enabling access to Content, in particular: –
– educational games –
displaying user presentations –
sharing selected content through social networks
Content – a single text, graphic, audiovisual material made available by the Administrator as part of the application in such a way that each User can access it at the place and time chosen by him .
Services – services provided electronically by the Administrator as part of the Application, in particular services consisting in providing access to Content, providing information or other.
Mobile Device – portable electronic devices connected to the Internet using wireless technology (3G, LTE, Wi-Fi) using the Android operating system,
User – any person having the Application installed on their Mobile Device.
II. General information
1. These Regulations set out the rules, scope and conditions for using Users by the Services provided by the Administrator via the Application.
2. The User is obliged to use the Application in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral norms, and the provisions of these Regulations.
3. The use of individual Services may be subject to the provisions of Detailed Regulations. In such a situation, the use of the Services depends on the User’s acceptance of both these Regulations and the relevant detailed regulations.
4. Installation of the Application is possible on a Mobile Device that meets the following technical requirements:
– Android operating system in version min. 5.0 for TIM 2.33 and min. 6.0 for subsequent versions of the application –
Processor frequency 1200 MHz
1.5GB – Built-in memory 8GB – built-in
– internet access
5. The administrator is not responsible for the malfunction of telecommunications systems, distribution platforms of mobile applications and software (other than the Application) installed on the User’s Mobile Device.
6. The Agreement for the provision of Services consisting in enabling the User to access the Content contained in the Application is concluded at the time of installing the application on the User’s Mobile Device. The contract is terminated when the Application is removed.
7. The conditions for concluding and terminating contracts for the provision of Services for which the Administrator has established specific regulations are set out in those regulations.
8. The User undertakes not to interrupt the operation of computer systems, servers, the Administrator’s network and not attempt to circumvent the regulations or procedures applicable when using the Service or its components, and not to arbitrarily interfere in the shape or content of the Application.
III. Copyrights and related
rights 1. All rights to the Application and to shared Content in whole and in parts, in particular text, graphic, multimedia elements and elements of programming applications generating and operating the Application, are reserved for the Administrator.
2. Upon purchasing the Application, the Administrator grants the User a license to use it for its intended purpose.
3. The Administrator grants the User a license to use the Content on the terms and at the time specified in Part IV of these Regulations.
4. The license referred to in par. 2 and 3 does not authorize the User to grant further licenses.
5. Transferring content contained in the Application to third parties is allowed using the tools contained in the Application and intended for this purpose.
6. The User may not reproduce, sell or otherwise market or distribute the Application, in whole or in parts, in particular send or make it available in computer systems and networks, mobile application distribution systems or any other ICT systems.
7. The User by placing Data, in particular the image, materials or statements on his own Account or in the TIM cloud
7.1 Grants the administrator a non-exclusive, perpetual and free license to use the Data, recording, including on any medium, data by any technique, modifications, deletion , supplementing, public performance, public display, reproduction and dissemination (in particular on the Internet) of this Data for marketing, information, statistical purposes and publications in such media as the Internet, press, television, mobile telephony, book publishing.
7.2. Undertakes in the event of any third party submitting any claims to the administrator regarding infringement of any rights to published Data, including: content, graphic materials or personal image of third parties, make a written statement of relevant content that will release the administrator from liability in this regard, and, if necessary, join the case in place of the administrator or join the case on its side as an intervener, returning to the administrator at his first request, all expenses incurred by the administrator related to legal proceedings, including in particular expenses incurred on payment of legal representation, legal advice and awarded damages.
IV. Rules for sharing Content
A. General information
1. The Administrator does not guarantee uninterrupted availability of Content or quality parameters of access to them. Access quality parameters depend on the bandwidth of the internet intermediary network between the Administrator and the User and other factors independent of the Administrator.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to limit, suspend or discontinue the presentation of Content in part or in full.
3. The use of the Application or Content by the User in a manner contrary to the law, principles of social coexistence, decency or these Regulations justifies the immediate termination of the Service for a given User.
4. Installation of the Application on the User’s Mobile Device is tantamount to acceptance of the provisions of these Regulations.
B. Technical requirements
1. The User wishing to access the Content must have a Mobile Device with the Application installed in accordance with Part II, points 4 and 5 of these Regulations.
2. In order to properly launch the presentation of Content as part of the Application, a: wireless connection to the Internet is required;
b. no active firewall blockades to the edge router of the User’s Internet service provider, preventing establishing a connection or interfering with the established connection in the protocols used in connection with the presentation of content;
c. Internet connection is required to download new content. It is not required for content already downloaded;
d. for hardware-related functions (joystick), Bluetooth must be enabled.
1. Complaints for incorrect access to the Services should be reported to the Administrator via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Complaints should contain:
c. E-mail address,
d name and model of the mobile device on which the problem occurred;
e. the name and version of the operating system of the mobile device on which the problem occurred, the version of the operating system should be given in the most detailed way available in the menu “Information about the phone” or similar, e.g. “Android 4.4.3 build number STM850”,
f. description of the subject of the complaint, including the date and time of the problem, the Application department, type of Content, etc .;
3. Correctly submitted complaints will be considered no later than within 14 business days from the moment of receiving information about the irregularity.
1. The Administrator processes information on Users, including information having the nature of personal data, in compliance with applicable law, in particular in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 and the Act of 18 July 2002. on the provision of electronic services, using the security required by law.
2. The administrator is the administrator of Users’ personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997.
3. The scope of information processed by the Administrator is consistent with the new User’s registration forms, rules for submitting complaints, etc. Providing data is voluntary, but required to use the services.
4. Acceptance of these regulations is at the same time a consent to the processing of data necessary to perform the contract by the Administrator, referred to in these regulations.
5. In the User’s system, the Application has, with his prior consent, access to:
-Location, uses the location of the device for navigation and the location of buildings;
– Access to data: calendar, address book;
– Bluetooth mechanism;
– Send push notifications;
– Share materials on social networking sites.
6. The Administrator is not responsible for the privacy protection policy applied by the owners or administrators of websites to which links may be located in the Application, and for the policies of the Application’s suppliers, in particular Google.
7. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the Customer to authorities or third parties that submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis. Except as provided in the previous sentence, information about the User will not be disclosed to any third party without the User’s consent.
8. In the event of unauthorized use of the Application, i.e. not in accordance with the Regulations or applicable law, the Seller will have the right to process the Customer’s personal data to the extent necessary to determine his liability.
9. Each User has the right to access their personal data, the right to amend or supplement it and the right to request the cessation of data processing and deletion by contacting the Administrator in writing as described in the point regarding the complaint.
VI. Final provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on copyright and related rights, and the Civil Code shall apply in particular.
2. These Regulations are available free of charge via the website at www.tim-aac.com/regulamin and in a form that allows it to be downloaded, recorded and printed.
3. These regulations may change. Users will be notified of any changes to the regulations by means of a message in the Application itself. If the changes are not accepted, the user should withdraw from the contract by uninstalling the Application from the Mobile Device.