This is where we have access to the most important features of Things I Mean. Here we start our work with the application.
- Communication book - allows you to create expressions using symbols arranged in communication books.
- Messenger - is the simplest form of communication using tables with symbols and associated expressions.
- Symbol database - allows you to view, edit and create new symbols.
- Moving to the next functions.
- Go to previous functions.
- Passport - contains information about the user.
- Tasks - allows you to plan activities using symbols.
- Settings - allows you to configure the application according to the user's requirements.
- Entertainment - games that help shape visual perceptiveness and eye-hand coordination.
- Resources - access to local and cloud-based materials.
- Exit - exit the application.
The bar on the left also includes buttons:
|Return to the main view. Wherever you are, you can always return to the main view with this button.|
|Launch the TIM application keyboard.|
At the top on the right, there is a button to go to the settings.