The games included in the application are based on the use of symbols also used for communication. They help to assimilate symbols as well as shape visual perceptiveness and visual-motor coordination.
- Puzzle - a game of arranging symbols from their fragments on time.
- Ninja - in this game we earn points for efficiently slicing fruit and vegetables that appear on the screen. Cut as much as possible at a time and watch out for bombs.
- Crush - In this game, points are awarded for arranging the same symbols - as many as possible - on one line.
All games have the ability to choose a difficulty level adapted to the user's skills.
After selecting a game, the following view appears on the screen:
- Fun name and description.
- Difficulty level selection.
- Table of the best results.
- Back to the fun selection.
- With the button Play we move on to the fun.