Regulations for the use of the Things I Mean - TIM mobile application
For the purposes of these Regulations, the terms indicated below will have the following meanings:
Administrator - DKK DEVELOPMENT DZIAŁO, KRZYSZTOFIŃSKI, KUBASIK, SPÓŁKA JAWNA, ul. Inwestorów 5, 39-300 Mielec, NIP: 8172191964
Application - the Things I Mean application distributed by or with the consent of the Administrator, hereinafter referred to as: "TIM" intended to be installed on Mobile Devices, enabling access to the Content, in particular:
- displaying pictograms
- editing pictograms
- displaying the user's presentation
-sharing selected content via social networks
Contents - a single text, graphic, audiovisual material made available by the Administrator as part of the application's operation in such a way that each User can access it at a place and time chosen by him.
Services - services provided electronically by the Administrator as part of the Application, in particular services consisting in enabling access to the Content, providing information or other.
Mobile device - portable electronic devices connected to the Internet using wireless technology (3G, LTE, Wi-Fi) using the Android operating system,
User - any person who has the Application installed on their Mobile Device.
II. General information
1. These Regulations define the rules, scope and conditions for Users to use the Services provided by the Administrator via the Application.
2. The User is obliged to use the Application in a manner consistent with applicable law, social and moral standards and the provisions of these Regulations.
3. The use of individual Services may be covered by the provisions of the Detailed Regulations. In such a situation, the use of the Services depends on the User's acceptance of both these Regulations and the relevant detailed regulations.
4. Installing the Application is possible on a Mobile Device that meets the following technical requirements:
- Android operating system, version min. 5.0 for TIM 2.33 and min. 6.0 for subsequent versions of the application
- Processor frequency 1200 MHz
- 1,5GB RAM memory
- 8GB built-in memory
5. The Administrator is not responsible for malfunctions of telecommunications systems, mobile application distribution platforms and software (other than the Application) installed on the User's Mobile Device.
6. The Agreement for the provision of Services consisting in enabling the User to access the Content contained in the Application, is concluded when the application is installed on the User's Mobile Device. The contract is terminated upon removal of the Application.
7. The conditions for the conclusion and termination of contracts for the provision of Services, for which the Administrator has established detailed regulations, are specified in these regulations.
8. The User undertakes not to interfere with the operation of computer systems, servers, the Administrator's network and not to attempt to circumvent the regulations or procedures applicable when using the Service or its components, and not to arbitrarily interfere with the shape or content of the Application.
III. Copyright and related rights
1. All rights to the Application and to the Content made available in whole and in part, in particular text, graphic and multimedia elements as well as elements of programming applications generating and servicing the Application, are reserved for the Administrator.
2. Upon purchasing the Application, the Administrator grants the User a license to use it in accordance with its intended purpose.
3. The Administrator grants the User a license to use the Content on the terms and at the time specified in part IV of these Regulations.
4. The license referred to in sec. 2 and 3 do not authorize the User to grant further licenses.
5. Providing third parties with the Content contained in the Application is allowed using the tools contained in the Application and intended for this purpose.
6. The User has no right to reproduce, sell or otherwise market or distribute the Application, in whole or in part, in particular to send or make it available in computer systems and networks, mobile application distribution systems or any other ICT systems.
7. The User by placing the Data, in particular the image, materials or statements on their own Account or in the TIM cloud
7.1 Grants the administrator a non-exclusive, indefinite and free license to use the Data, record, including on any medium, data by any technique, modify, delete, supplement, public performance, public display, reproduction and dissemination (in particular on the Internet) of these Data, for marketing, information, statistical and publication purposes in media such as the Internet, press, television, mobile telephony, and book publications.
7.2 In the event that third parties submit any claims to the administrator regarding the violation of any rights to the published Data, including: content, graphics or personal image of third parties, he / she undertakes to submit a written statement of appropriate content, which will relieve the administrator from liability in this regard, and, if necessary, enter the case in the place of the administrator or join the case on its side as an incidental intervener, at the same time reimbursing the administrator, at his first request, all expenses incurred by the administrator related to court proceedings, including in particular expenses incurred for payment of legal representation, legal advice and awarded damages.
IV. Content sharing rules
A. General Information
1. The Administrator does not guarantee the uninterrupted availability of the Content or the quality parameters of access to them. The access quality parameters depend on the throughput of the internet intermediary network between the Administrator and the User and other factors beyond the Administrator's control.
2. The Administrator reserves the right to limit, suspend or discontinue the presentation of the Content in whole or in part.
3. The User's use of the Application or the Content in a manner contrary to the law, principles of social coexistence, morality or these Regulations justifies the immediate cessation of the provision of the Service for a given User.
4. Installing the Application on the User's Mobile Device is tantamount to accepting the provisions of these Regulations.
B. Technical requirements
1. The User wishing to access the Content must have a Mobile Device with the Application installed in accordance with part II, point 4 and 5 of these Regulations.
2. In order to properly launch the presentation of the Content as part of the Application, the following is required: a. Wireless connection to the Internet;
b. no active firewall blocks to the edge router of the User's internet service provider, preventing connection or interfering with the established connection in the protocols used in connection with the presentation of the content;
c. Internet connection is required to download new content. For already downloaded content, it is not required;
d. for hardware (joystick) related functions, Bluetooth must be enabled.
1. Complaints related to incorrect access to the Services should be reported to the Administrator via e-mail: email@example.com
2. The complaint should include:
c. e-mail address,
d. name and model of the Mobile Device on which the problem occurred;
e. name and version of the operating system of the mobile device for which the problem occurred, the version of the operating system should be provided in the most detailed manner, available in the "About phone" or similar menu, e.g. "Android 4.4.3 STM850 build number",
f. description of the subject of the complaint, including the date and time of the problem, the Application department, the type of Content, etc .;
3. Correctly reported complaints will be considered no later than within 14 working days from the moment of receiving information about the irregularity.
1. The Administrator processes information about Users, including information having the nature of personal data, in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, in particular in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997 and the Act of July 18, 2002. on the provision of electronic services, with the use of security required by law.
2. The administrator is the administrator of Users' personal data within the meaning of the Personal Data Protection Act of August 29, 1997.
3. The scope of information processed by the Administrator is consistent with the registration forms of a new User, rules for submitting complaints, etc. Providing data is voluntary, but required to use the services.
4. Acceptance of these regulations is also consent to the processing of data necessary for the performance of the contract by the Administrator, referred to in these regulations.
5. In the User's system, the Application has access to:
-Location, uses the device's location for navigation and the location of buildings;
-Access to data: calendar, address book;
-Sending push notifications;
-Share materials on social networks.
7. The Administrator reserves the right to disclose selected information about the Customer to authorities or third parties that submit a request for such information, based on an appropriate legal basis. Apart from the cases indicated in the previous sentence, the information concerning the User will not be disclosed to any third party without the consent of the User.
8. In the event of unauthorized use of the Application, ie contrary to the Regulations or applicable law, the Seller will have the right to process the Customer's personal data to the extent necessary to determine his liability.
9. Each User has the right to access their personal data, the right to correct and supplement them, and the right to request the cessation of data processing and their deletion, by writing to the Administrator for this purpose in the manner described in the complaint section.
VI. Final Provisions
1. In matters not covered by these Regulations, the provisions of the Act on the provision of electronic services, the Act on Copyright and Related Rights and the Civil Code Act shall apply in particular.
2. These regulations are made available free of charge via the website at www.tim-aac.com/regulamin and in a form that allows for its downloading, saving and printing.
3. These regulations may be changed. The Users will be notified about the change in the regulations by means of a message in the Application itself. If the changes are not accepted, the user should withdraw from the contract by uninstalling the Application from the Mobile Device.