Processing of personal data
The personal data that will be required when registering and making purchases in our Store are:
- first name and last name,
- registered address,
- shipping address, if different from the registered address,
- Phone number,
- company name and tax identification number (for companies).
Providing the above data is voluntary, but necessary for registration in the Store or order fulfillment. The user should ensure that the above data is up-to-date and consistent with reality. Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data by the data controller at any time. It is possible, in particular, to submit an objection by sending information to the e-mail address provided: firstname.lastname@example.org. In this case, the personal data of such User will be deleted or anonymized, unless further data processing is justified by generally applicable law (cf. Article 23 (1) (1-5) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data).
In accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, we provide all Website Users with the possibility of accessing their data and correcting them. It is possible after logging in to our Store's website.
Customers' personal data is collected by DKK in order to run the Store, in particular:
- adapting the website to the needs of customers,
- handling the registration process and logging into the account,
- execution of orders and services available through the store,
- ensuring the proper functioning of the Store,
- conclusion and performance of a contract for the sale of products (including delivery) and handling complaints,
- creating internal reports and analyzes,
- marketing of services and goods offered by the personal data administrator and marketing of services and goods offered by third parties (if appropriate consent is given),
- sending the ordered newsletter (newsletter) to the e-mail address provided.
Your personal data may be made available to third parties in order to fulfill the order. The content of the transferred data is limited to the required minimum.
Information about cookies
The store does not automatically collect any data, except for the data contained in cookies when using the website.
Cookies are small text files stored in users' end devices, e.g. on a computer or smartphone, allowing for the correct display of the content of the viewed page. The Store does not store the personal data of Store Users in cookies.
Users can independently control the way cookies are handled using mechanisms built into the software used for browsing websites. Blocking some cookies may, however, prevent you from being able to register / log in to your account in the Store and / or make a purchase impossible.
- Login support - verification of the connection between the user and our server. The store does not store information identifying individual users in cookies, but only connection data,
- Content presentation - protection against displaying the same content to the user again,
- Forms handling - securing the website against robots (computer programs used to automatically examine the website content),
- Statistics - building anonymous statistics of visits to our website.
Some subpages of the Store's website and other means of communication with customers and other natural persons who use the website may contain the so-called "Web beacons" (so-called electronic pictures, also known as empty gifs). "Web beacons" allow you to receive information such as, for example, the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the computer on which the page on which the "web beacon" was posted, page URL number, page loading time, browser type, as well as information contained in in cookies, in order to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertisements.
The company declares that it will make every effort to provide our customers and other natural persons with a high level of security in the use of the Store's website. All events affecting the security of information transmission should be reported to our address email@example.com